These sausage meatballs are perfect to pair with your favorite sauce and pasta! Picky eater approved!
- 1 Bowl
- 1 large baking pan
- parchment paper
- 1 lb Rizer's loose sausage
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Morton's Nature's Seasoning
- 10 Ritz crackers, crushed
- In a bowl, combine Rizer's sausage, egg, Ritz crackers, seasoning.
- After combining, roll into golf ball sized balls and place on parchment paper within baking pan.
- Bake for 350°F for approximately 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve in spaghetti, as an appetizer, or however you wish!