Cooler weather calls for a heartier meal. Rizer's pork loin is a delicious and tender addition to the dinner plate.
- Tin Foil
- baking dish
- 1 Pork Loin
- 1 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1 Cup Diced Vidalia Onion
- 1 Diced Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Tbsp McCormick Seasoning (we used their 'hamburger' seasoning for this for an extra flavor packed punch! Don't be fooled by the labels- they're interchangeable!)
- 1 Tbsp Mortion seasoning salt
- Line baking dish with tin foil (for easy cleanup). Place diced onions and pepper in the bottom of the dish.
- Place Rizer's Pork Loin on top of the onions and peppers. Sprinkle the seasonings over the top of the pork loin.
- Cover the pork loin with tin foil and bake at 350°F for about 2 hours.
- Slice and enjoy! Goes great with rice and peas/beans of your choice (when in season, you can find those in our store as well!)