Rizer's Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- Bowl, Cutting Board, Baking Sheet, Toothpicks
- 1 Pack Rizer's Bacon Strips
- 6 Chicken Tenders thawed
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chili Powder
- Wash and thaw (if previously frozen) 6 chicken tenders. Cut chicken into bite sized chunks.
- Take Rizer’s Bacon Strips and cut in half.
- Wrap the bacon around the chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Place bacon wrapped chicken in dry ingredients and cover completely in the mixture.
- Place dry ingredient covered bacon wrapped chicken on a baking pan and bake at 350 º F for 20 minutes or until done.
- Place on plate and serve! They make great appetizers, snacks, or addition to a party!