Rizer's Salsa is the perfect salsa for all occasions! From Pot Lucks and tailgates served with chips to a delicious and filling salad dressing, this salsa is something you'll want to make over and over!
- 2 Cups Fresh Peas (we used crowder)
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn (or 3 ears, cooked)
- 1 Can White Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1/2 Medium Sized Red Onion, diced
- 1 Jar Braswell's Green Pepper Jelly (can be bought in grocery stores or on Amazon. Harder to find in the summer)
- 1 Green, Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Pepper-diced
Start by cooking 2 Cups Rizer's fresh peas (we used crowder) on stove med/high for 15 minutes or until peas are done. Once done, drain water using colander.
Dice bell peppers and red onion
In large bowl, add whole kernel corn
Add fresh peas
Add black beans
Add white whole kernel corn
Add bell peppers and red onion
Add in Braswell's Green Pepper Jelly
Combine thoroughly. Best served cold.