Rizer’s Salsa is the perfect salsa for all occasions! From Pot Lucks and tailgates served with chips to a delicious and filling salad dressing, this salsa is something you’ll want to make over and over!
- Large Bowl, Pot
- 2 Cups Fresh Peas (we used crowder)
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn (or 3 ears, cooked)
- 1 Can White Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1/2 Medium Sized Red Onion, diced
- 1 Jar Braswell's Green Pepper Jelly (can be bought in grocery stores or on Amazon. Harder to find in the summer)
- 1 Green, Red, Yellow, and Orange Bell Pepper-diced
- Start by cooking 2 Cups Rizer's fresh peas (we used crowder) on stove med/high for 15 minutes or until peas are done. Once done, drain water using colander.
- Dice bell peppers and red onion
- In large bowl, add whole kernel corn
- Add fresh peas
- Add black beans
- Add white whole kernel corn
- Add bell peppers and red onion
- Add in Braswell's Green Pepper Jelly
- Combine thoroughly. Best served cold.
Thanks to our friends Hal and Jen for the inspiration on this amazing dish!