Rizer's Sausage Jambalaya
Easy, three ingredient Rizer’s Sausage Jambalaya is your new go-to for those busy days!
- Large Pot
- 4 Lbs Rizer's Loose Sausage (hot or mild)
- 2 Boxes Zataran's Jambalaya Rice Mix 8 oz boxes
- 5 Cups Water
- To start, completely cook Rizer’s Loose Sausage on stove (med/high) in large pot for approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- Once sausage is cooked, in the same pot, pour in 5 cups of water and the 2 boxes of Zataran’s Jambalaya rice mix. Stir until combined.
- Bring rice and sausage to a boil, turn down heat to med/low, and let cook for approximately 25-30 minutes. Don’t forget to stir it every now and then.
- Once it is finished, it will look like the photo to the left. When it is complete, there will be no standing water. If after 30 minutes there is still sanding water, continue to cook until gone.
- Serve and Enjoy! For an easy addition to the meal, grab a box of Jiffy cornbread mix and whip up some cornbread!