Rizer's Sausage Casserole
This easy option for breakfast, lunch, or dinner is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
Servings: 6 Large Slices
- Frying pan, 9"x13" baking pan, large bowl, whisk
- 2 Lbs Rizer's Loose Sausage
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Cheese (we used fiesta mix but you choose what you like the most)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Nonstick Spray
- To start, cook Rizer’s Loose Sausage in a pan on the stove on med/high heat for approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- Once the sausage is done, place sausage in colander to drain excess grease.
- In a large bowl, beat together 8 large eggs.
- Add in 1 cup milk, whisk until combined.
- Add in salt and pepper, whisk until combined.
- Spray a 9″x13″ pan with non-stick spray. Spread Crescent Rolls over the bottom of the pan. To make an easy crust, press Crescent Rolls halfway up the sides of the pan.
- Spread out cooked sausage over the Crescent Rolls.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage.
- Add cheese to the top. For ours, we placed 2 cups of cheese over half of the casserole to accommodate different tastes.
- Cover casserole with tin foil to prevent burning. Bake at 350°F for 30-45 minutes or until egg is completely done. Egg will be spongy and not liquid at all.
- Cut and serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!