Rizer's Bacon Pancakes
Breakfast never looked so good! These yummy bacon pancakes are great on the go!
- Frying pan, Baking Pan, Spatula, Bowl
- 1 Pack Rizer's Bacon Strips
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Self Rising Flour
- 1.5-2 Cups Milk
- 1.5 Cup Butter melted
- Nonstick Spray
- Take Rizer’s Bacon and cut strips in half for easier handling. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Once bacon is done, remove from pan and place on paper towel using tongs to drain excess grease.
The Pancake Batter
- Melt butter and pour in large bowl. Add egg and whisk until combined.
- Add in sugar and whisk until combined.
- Pour one cup of milk into egg mixture, mix until combined.
- Add in flour. Mix until combined.
- If necessary, add more milk until the pancake batter is the correct consistency. It should be thick but pourable, roughly the consistency of Ranch Dressing.
- Place cooked strips of bacon on hot skillet.
- With a spoon, cover the strips of bacon with pancake batter. Once the batter starts to bubble (approx 45 seconds), flip the pancake over to cook.
- Once you have flipped the pancakes, let them continue to cook until done. (approx. 45 seconds-1 min)
- Place on plate, cover with your favorite toppings, and dig in! Enjoy!