Deviled Eggs with Rizer's Bacon
This appetizer is an easy and flavorful addition to your plate!
- 1 Large Pot
- 1 Bowl
- 3 Pieces Rizer's Bacon
- 4 Large Eggs, Boiled
- 2 tbsp Duke's Mayonaise
- 2 tbsp Sweet Relish
- 1 tsp Stone Ground Mustard (Great Value brand is a great cost effective option!)
- 1 pinch Salt
- Bake Rizer's Bacon at 350°F for 15 minutes. Once done, remove from pan using tongs and place on napkin to drain. Once cooled, finely chop bacon into bits.
- While the bacon is baking, put the eggs on to boil. To do this, place the eggs in a pot, fill the pot with water making the water cover the eggs by 1 inch. Turn stove on med/high and boil for approximately 10 minutes or until done.
- Once the eggs have been boiled, remove from burner to cool. After they have cooled, peel the eggs of their shells, rinse to remove excess shell bits, cut in half long ways.
- Place the yolk in a small bowl.
- Chop up the yolks and add in the mayo, sweet relish, stone ground mustard, and the pinch of salt and stir.
- Add in some of the chopped bacon and mix.
- Fill the deviled eggs halves with the mayo mixture.
- Top with Rizer's bacon bits and enjoy!