Sheet Pan Green Beans and Bacon
These sheet pan green beans and bacon is packed with fresh flavor and is sure to be a hit around the dinner table. One pan to feed the family? Sign us up!
- 1 Sheet Parchment Paper
- 1 Sheet Pan
- 5 Strips Rizer's Fresh Country Bacon
- 3 Cups (about 40 beans, whole) Rizer's Fresh Green Beans (Be sure to snap and wash them)
- 10 Grape Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Diced Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Diced Sweet Red Onion
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Snap and wash the green beans, place on sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Add diced tomatoes, onions, and yellow bell pepper to the sheet pan. Dice Rizer's Bacon and add to the sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt,pepper, and olive oil.
- Bake at 375°for approximately 20 minutes or until bacon is done. Be sure to rotate the beans halfway through the time to keep them even.
- Plate and enjoy!