These buttery and cheesy sausage poppers are an easy way to please a crowd- or those picky eaters in your family!
- 1 pan
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 lb Rizer's Mild Loose Sausage
- 2 Cups Shredded Fiesta Cheese (you can use more or less depending on your liking)
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Non Stick Baking Spray
- 1 Can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls- Original
- Cook Rizer's Mild Loose Sausage in pan on med/high for approximately 15 minutes or until done. Be sure to drain the excess grease from the sausage when done.
- Once the sausage has cooled to touch, you may begin to assemble the sausage poppers.
- Using the pre-cut guides on the crescent roll dough, cut out the individual triangles.
- On the largest part of the dough, add in a spoonfil of Rizer's Sausage.
- On top of the sausage, add shredded fiesta cheese. Use your own judgement on how much cheese is needed. For ours, it was about 2 tablespoons.
- Starting from the largest end of the dough, roll the dough to encase the majority of the sausage/cheese. Place poppers on greased (non-stick spray like Pam works great) baking sheet. Lightly coat the top of each popper's dough with melted butter for an extra buttery flavor!
- Bake poppers at 375°F for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!