Sausage & Penne Pasta
This delicious and easy pasta dish gives your taste buds a kick with all of the fresh ingredients involved. You'll definitely want to add this one to the regular line up of dinners!
- 1 large pan
- 1 medium sized pot
- 1 Pound Rizer's Mild Loose Sausage
- 2 Cups Penne Pasta
- 1 Can Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Morton Nature's Seasons Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 Cup Diced Sweet Peppers
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onions
- 1/4 Cup Diced Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach
- Boil the pasta for about 10-15 minutes or until done.
- While the pasta is boiling, place loose sausage in a pan and cook on med/high for about 10-15 minutes or until completely done.
- Once the pasta and the sausage are done, make sure to 1. drain the pasta of the water and 2. drain the sausage of the excess grease
- Place sausage back into pan on stove. Add in diced onion, sweet peppers, and tomatoes. Stir and let them cook for about 5 minutes.
- Into pan, pour in 1 can of Hunt's Tomato Sauce and add in Morton's Seasoning, Stir to combine.
- Add in pasta (drained). Mix well.
- Add in spinach and stir for about 5 minutes to completely cook the spinach.
- Add to a bowl, eat, and enjoy!