Rizer's Sausage and Rice
3 ingredients. 45 minutes and only 1 pot to wash. The perfect meal really does exist. Click to see the full recipe for Rizer's Sausage and Rice!
- Large Pot
- 1 Pack Rizer's Loose Sausage (mild or hot) (about 1.5 lbs of sausage)
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 2¼ Cup Water
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1 pinch pepper (optional)
- To start, completely cook Rizer’s Loose Sausage on stove (med/high) in large pot for approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- Once sausage is cooked, in the same pot, pour in 2¼ cups of water and 1 Cup white rice. Add in pinch of salt and pinch of pepper.(optional) Stir until combined.
- Bring rice and sausage to a boil, turn down heat to med/low, and let cook for approximately 25-30 minutes. Don’t forget to stir it every now and then.
- When it is complete, there will be no standing water. If after 30 minutes there is still sanding water, continue to cook until gone.
- Serve and Enjoy!