Sausage and Broccoli Stuffing
The EASIEST side dish for your holiday table. The sausage and broccoli stuffing is so simple to make, it only takes 15 minutes. Your busy holiday schedule just got a little easier.
- 1 pan
- 1 pot
- 1 lb Rizer's Mild Loose Sausage
- 1 box Stovetop Savory Herb Stuffing Mix
- 1 head broccoli (finely chopped)
- In a pan, brown Rizer's sausage.
- In a large pot, bring 1½ cups of water and 5 tbsp of butter/margarine to a boil. Add in finely chopped head of broccoli. Let boil for approximately 5 minutes. Stir in stuffing mix and cover the pot. Remove from heat and add in browned Rizer's sausage. Mix until combined. Let sit for 5 minutes then transfer to a serving dish. Fluff with a fork and serve!