Rizer's Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Looking for a sweet treat with flare to add to the dessert lineup? We’ve go the perfect option! Rizer’s Maple Bacon Cupcakes will wow your taste buds!
- Cup Cake Tin, Cup Cake Liners, Baking Pan, Mixer (whisk if mixer is not available)
- Your favorite vanilla cupcakes. Use your own recipe or grab a box mix if you’re in a pinch! (Most recipes, the yield will be 24 cupcakes)
- 1 Pack Rizer's Bacon Strips
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Pack Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- 5 tbsp Butter (margarine is fine)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Maple Extract
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Maple Syrup (for drizzling)
- Using your favorite recipe or a box mix if you’re in a pinch, bake the cupcakes and set aside to cool.
- Cream together the Butter, Cream Cheese, Vanilla, and Maple Extract.
- Add in the powdered sugar and mix.
- When done, the icing should be creamy as shown. If it is too stiff, add in a tbsp of water at a time until it is creamy.
- Once the icing is done and the cupcakes are cool, pipe icing onto the cupcake.
- Take Rizer’s Bacon and cut strips in half. Place strips of Rizer’s Bacon on a baking pan- preferably one with sides to keep the oven clean!
- Cover strips of Rizer’s Bacon with a generous amount of brown sugar. Bake at 350°F for approxmiately 15 minutes or until done. Using tongs, remove bacon from pan and place on plate to cool.
- Once the candied bacon has cooled, it is time to place your bacon strips on your cupcakes.
- Once you have built your cupcakes, dig in and enjoy! To add more maple flavor, drizzle the top of the completed cupcakes with pure maple syrup!