Rizer's Spicy Sausage Taquitos
Our Spicy Sausage Taquitos are a fun and fast way to switch up from your regular taco Tuesday!
- Sheet Pan, Frying Pan
- 2.5 Pounds Rizer's Loose Hot Sausage
- 2 Cups Fiesta Cheese
- 2 Diced Bell Peppers (Green)
- 2 Diced Yellow Peppers
- 1 Diced Tomato
- 2 Cups Diced Spinach
- 1 Pack Soft Flour Tortillas
- Cooking Spray
- Start by cooking Rizer's Loose Sausage in a pan at med/high for 15 minutes or until done.
- When the sausage is done, drain the excess grease.
- Dice Tomatoes, Spinach, and Peppers.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, and peppers to the sausage.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place soft flour tortilla on plate.
- Add in the mixed ingredients.
- Add cheese.
- Roll the tortilla, keeping the ingredients inside the tortilla. Place on lined baking sheet, seam down.
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray. This helps them become crispy when baked.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown.