Bite Sized deliciousness! Rizer’s Sausage Cheesy Puffs are the appetizer, snack, or on the go breakfast you’ve been looking for! They also make a GREAT addition to any holiday baking gift basket!
Rizer's Sausage Cheesy Puffs
Bite- sized deliciousness! Rizer's Sausage Cheesy Puffs are the appetizer, snack, or on the go breakfast you've been looking for! They also make a GREAT addition to any holiday baking gift basket!
- Large Baking Pan, Large Bowl, Parchment Paper (optional)
- 1 lb Rizer's Mild Loose Sausage
- 1 15 oz jar Cheez Whiz Cheez Whiz name brand tastes VASTLY better than all off brand or grocery store brands, FYI
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1/4 tsp red pepper
- Pour bisquick in a large bowl.
- Add red pepper.
- Add Cheez Whiz.
- Mix well.
- Add in Rizer's Mild Loose Sausage and mix well. PRO TIP: Spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray and combine using hands. This ensures that the sausage is evenly distributed throughout the cheez whiz mixture.
- Roll sausage mixture into walnut sized balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet (non-stick sprayed baking sheet will work too). Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- After they are done baking, let them cool before enjoying!
- If you want to give them as a gift, simply wash the Cheez Whiz jar and spray paint the jar's lid (let dry completely). Fill jar with Rizer's Sausage Cheesy Puffs, add a bow, and gift! They perfect way to bring joy to someone and reuse the glass jar!