Rizer's Loaded Potato Slices
The perfect side dish to any potluck, tailgate, or supper, these loaded potato slices never disappoint!
Servings: 18 Slices
- 2 Large sheet pans, parchment paper
- 9 Medium sized potatoes (size to fit in palm of hand)
- 1 Pack Rizer's Bacon
- 1.5 Cups Shredded Fiesta Cheese (add more or less depending on your taste)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 7 Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Diced Spinach (less or more depending on your taste)
- 2 Dollops Sour Cream
- To start, wash your potatoes thoroughly as you will be keeping the skin on the potato.
- Slice potatoes in half, long way. Place on large sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake potatoes at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until golden on top.
- Place Rizer's bacon on another sheet pan. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Once the bacon is done, remove it from the pan and place on a plate lined with napkins to soak up excess grease. Once cooled, chop the bacon into small bits.
- On top of the cooked potatoes, generously sprinkle the cheese.
- Sprinkle on the bacon.
- Add grape tomatoes that have been sliced in half.
- Bake loaded potato slices for about 4 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.
- Once the cheese is melted, remove from oven and sprinkle with diced spinach! Top it off with sour cream to complete the dish!
*Video music provided by Take Tones.com