The perfect southern summer sandwich just got a major upgrade using non other than Rizer’s BBQ Sauce and Bacon!
Rizer's BBQ BLTs
The perfect southern summer sandwich just got a major upgrade using none other than Rizer's BBQ Sauce and Bacon.
Servings: 6 Sandwiches
- Large Sheet Pan, Gallon Sized ZipLoc Bag (or equivalent)
- 1 Pack Rizer's Bacon
- 1 Bottle Rizer's BBQ Sauce
- 1 Pack Favorite Sub Sandwhich Bread
- 1-2 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Head Lettuce
- Mayonaise (We use Dukes Mayo)
- To start, place Rizer's Bacon in gallon ziploc bag and pour in Rizer's BBQ sauce- enough to cover the bacon. Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Once the bacon is done marinating, place on large sheet pan and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- When the bacon is done, remove from sheet pan and set on napkin lined plate to absorb excess grease. The bacon will look a bit black- that is due to the BBQ Sauce.
- Time to build your sandwich! Slice your favorite sub bread in half long ways. Add mayo to both sides of the bread (you can add as much or as little as you like, depending on your taste)
- Add lettuce
- Add sliced tomatoes
- Add bacon
- Top off with other piece of sub bread and enjoy!