Rizer's BBQ, Bacon & Chicken Pizza
Jazz up your Friday night pizza and make this delicious BBQ, Bacon & Chicken Pizza
- Pizza Pan
- Frying Pan
- Baking Pan
- 5 slices Rizer's Bacon
- 3 Chicken Breasts (chopped)
- 1¼ Cups BBQ Sauce (You can buy our BBQ sauce at our store)
- 1½ Cups Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Spinach (chopped)
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 Cups Bell peppers (chopped)
- 1 Pizza Crust (premade works just fine!)
- On a baking pan, bake bacon at 350°F for 15 minutes or until done.
- Once done, place on a plate covered in napkins to drain and cool the bacon.
- Once cooled, chop the bacon.
- While the bacon is baking, go ahead and chop and cook 4 chicken breasts at med/high for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Once done, place chicken in a bowl and cover in BBQ sauce to marinate while you chop the veggies.
- Chop 2 Cups of bell peppers. We used every color available but that is up to you.
- Chop Spinach.
- Chop Cherry Tomatoes.
- To start, after cooking the pizza crust using package instructions, cover the crust in BBQ Sauce.
- Sprinkle on ALL the veggies!
- Add the bacon and the chicken to the entire pizza. Mix in cheese at this stage if you desire.
- Add cheese to as much of the pizza that you want. (We did half)
- Add a little more BBQ sauce to the top.
- Bake at 350°F for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Slice and enjoy!!