Pizza Night gets a whole new look with our 4 meat pizza! Featuring our famous sausage and bacon plus pepperoni and ham chunks, this pizza is what you’ve been waiting for! Fresh. Simple. Delicious.
Rizer's 4 Meat Pizza
Pizza Night gets a whole new look with our 4 meat pizza! Featuring our famous sausage and bacon plus pepperoni and ham chunks, this pizza is what you've been waiting for. Fresh. Simple. Delicious.
- Pizza Pan, Pizza Cutter, Large Sheet Pan, Frying Pan
- 1 Pack Rizer's Bacon
- 1 Pack Rizer's Loose Sausage (mild or hot)
- 1/2 Cup Hormel Pepperoni
- 1/2 Cup Diced Ham (Can generally be found in meat or salad section, depending on store)
- 3 Cups Shredded Fiesta Cheese
- 1 Pre Made Pizza Crust (Can be found by pizza sauce in grocery store)
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Diced Spinach
- Cooking Spray
- Bake Rizer's Bacon on large sheet pan at 350°F for 15 minutes or until crispy and done.
- Using tongs, remove from pan and set on napkin lined plate to absorb excess grease.
- Once cooled, dice bacon and set aside.
- Cook Rizer's Loose Sausage in pan on stove at med/high for 15 minutes or until done.
- Drain excess grease from sausage once it is cooked.
- Place your favorite pizza crust on a pizza pan. Spray the edges of the crust with cooking spray- this will ensure a nice and crispy crust.
- Add pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle 1.5 Cups of shredded fiesta cheese.
- Add Pepperoni.
- Add diced Rizer's Bacon.
- Add Rizer's Sausage.
- Add diced ham.
- Top with 1.5 Cups of Cheese.
- Bake Pizza at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza crust is golden. *This is the average baking instruction for pizza crusts. If the pre cooked pizza crust you chose recommends different baking instructions, follow those.