Pork Chop Salad
Looking for a way to upgrade your salad? Try our pork chop salad and you'll be pleasantly suprised with how delicious (and nutritious) this salad can be!
- 1 skillet
- 1 large bowl
- 2 Rizer's Boneless Pork Chops
- 1.5 Cups Shredded/Chopped Lettuce (pick your favorite kind)
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 5 Grape Tomatos
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cucumbers
- 8 Baby Carrots
- 2 Branches Celery (chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon, squeezed
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- Pepper both sides of each pork chop.
- In a large skillet, cook Rizer's pork chops on med/high until done about halfway through. Flip pork chops using tongs and cook until completed.
- Wash, chop, and toss all veggie/fruit ingredients in a large bowl. Place sliced pork chops on top. Squeeze 1/2 lemon on top of the salad. Top with your favorite salad dressing if desired