30 minutes pasta salad! Fresh pasta salad is the perfect addition to any tailgate, meal, or potluck. This delicious side dish is a crowd pleaser!
- 4 ears Rizer's Sweet Corn
- 1 can Black Beans
- 2 1/2 Cups Tri-rotini pasta
- 10-12 diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Sweet Onion
- 1/2 Cup Dukes Mayo (can reduce amount if you don't love mayo)
- 2 Tbsp Old El Passo Taco Seasoning
- Boil the pasta until completely cooked. Drain and set aside in large bowl.
- Boil Rizer's Sweet Corn until cooked. Let cool. Cut corn off of the cob and place in bowl with cooked pasta. To the same bowl, add the diced tomatoes, the black beans, and the onion. Stir. Add in mayo and taco seasoning. Stir completely. Serve warm or cold- it is delicious either way!!