Monster Bacon Burger
Juicy. Crunchy. Fresh. Delicious. All words to describe the Monster Bacon Burger featuring Rizer's fresh bacon. Make this for lunch or supper, you won't be disappointed and your family will eat them all up!
- 2 frying pans
- Baking Pan
- 5 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb Rizer's fresh bacon
- 1 pack hamburger buns
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 tsp Morton's Nature's Seasoning
- 1 tsp Montreal Hamburger Seasoning
- condiments such as ketchup, mayo, pickles, tomtato etc
- Start with placing all of your ground beef in a bowl and add in Morton's Nature's Seasoning and Montreal Hamburger seasoning. Mix. Form ground beef into thick (about 1.5 inches). Place in large frying pan with the temperature on med. Cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until done. (picture depicts half cooked patties)
- In another frying pan on med, place strips of Rizer's bacon and cook about 3 minutes on each side or until done. Place on napkin covered plate to drain excess grease.
- Toast your hamburger buns to perfection.
- Build your burger and pile it high with the beef patty, bacon, and all of your favorite fixings!