Rizer's Cracklin' Crusted Chicken
We're taking our delicious cracklins - or pork skins as some people call them- and turning your chicken dishes into a mouthwatering experience! It doesn't get more Lowcountry than this!
- Baking Pan
- Tin Foil
- Zip Loc Bag
- Large Spoon
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Cracklins (Rizer's Brand Cracklins, of course)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Pinches Black Pepper (one pinch per chicken breast)
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- To start, place Rizer's Cracklins in a ziploc bag and crush into small pieces using a spoon. ( if you have a food processor, you can also use this to crush them finely)
- Take the first chicken breast, drench in butter.
- Then pepper the chicken breast and drench chicken breast in egg.
- Cover the chicken breast in the crushed cracklins
- Repeat above steps for the other chicken breast and then place them on a tin foil lined baking pan. Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve with a side of white rice and string beans for a complete meal! Enjoy!