When I made this as a test recipe for the blog, I took them out of the oven and set them on the counter to cool and walked away. Not 30 seconds later, I could hear crunching coming from the kitchen. When I walked in there, our ‘official recipe tester’, with a mouth full of of candied bacon crackers, said “I like this! Yea make this more.” HA! And then he proceeded to eat an entire row of them from the pan before I could scramble to grab them for the photos! I guess this one’s officially a fan favorite! Seriously though, you’re going to LOVE these- the perfect blend of salty and sweet!
Candied Bacon Crackers
- large baking pan
- parchment paper
- 1 Sleeve Saltine Crackers
- 1 lb Rizer's Country Bacon
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- Line the bottom of a baking pan with parchment paper. (This makes it an easy cleanup!) Place saltine crackers in the bottom of the pan. They can be as close together as you'd like, depending on how many you want to make.
- Top with a piece of bacon cut to the approximate size of the saltine cracker.
- Top bacon with light brown sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked. Serve warm.