Candied Bacon Crackers
Savory snacks win this time! These candied bacon crackers are your new favorite addition to snack time.
- large baking pan
- parchment paper
- 1 Sleeve Saltine Crackers
- 1 lb Rizer's Country Bacon
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- Line the bottom of a baking pan with parchment paper. (This makes it an easy cleanup!) Place saltine crackers in the bottom of the pan. They can be as close together as you'd like, depending on how many you want to make.
- Top with a piece of bacon cut to the approximate size of the saltine cracker.
- Top bacon with light brown sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked. Serve warm.