Bacon Cheddar Drop Biscuits
Cheese. Bacon. Fluffy goodness- nothing could make these drop biscuits any better!!
- large baking pan
- Muffin Tin
- large bowl
- ½ Cup Rizer's Bacon
- 1½ Cups Self Rising Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Dukes Mayonaise
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese (add more if you want them extra cheesy!)
- Approx ⅓-½ Cup Milk
- Bake Rizer's Bacon at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until done. Place on napkin to drain excess grease and let cool. Chop and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, flour, cheese, and mayo. Add in milk until it reaches the consistency of a thick batter.
- Place into greased muffin tin and bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve warm!